Sunday 15 February 2015

WIP Update 15/02/15

It's about time I learned how to sculpt.
This conclusion was prompted by the increasing need for custom bits in order to have the bases and characters tell the story I have in mind. Namely on these two next projects:







This reaper lady will feature two sculpted props, the first being a streetlight the second a pair of feet sticking out of a bush.

I also received these two rackham Ogres ( Well, I dont know what they are actually.) in a miny exchange a while back and thought they would fit well together in a little scene... however it turns out
I have only one head for the two of them... rather than decide which one will be turned into spare bits I opted for resculpting... using my brand new army painter hobby saw ( A good buy btw) I hacked the head of a very old and useless mini. Only the face details will be usable as I need to add a lot of volume to fit but I thing this could work out. If I learn how to sculpt that is.






Besides that and some craft related stuff, not much news in the way of painting, only this little piece if metal and a gem.

Thanks for watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment