Saturday 31 January 2015

WIP Update 31/01/15

I didn't have internet all day yesterday, felt like forever, I was lonely and frightened...
Forsaken offline, I roamed realityland a bit in search of usable brushes, that took me a while but I found a decent Michael's craft store at a reasonable driving distance. I am now armed with renewed brushes and various studio improvements and looking forward to the next session.

Meanwhile, some more progress, another round of highlights and general fixes of the orange armor parts, also picked up the leather and some details.






Now working on the NMM bits, the one brushes blending is helping a lot with that, I figure by the time I finished all those I should have a good grip on the technique. Abit concerned by how the tone
is gonna fit in composition wise but I'll see how it balances when I'm done with this step, namely on the knee pads, crotch and breast 'protectors' and guns.

I remotivated myself to advance the pirate dude by moving the complicated basework forward, I painted him some, picked up the belts and added some color variation to the pants.


Thanks for watching.






No comments:

Post a Comment