Wednesday 4 February 2015

WIP Update 04/02/15

Hurray, I have new fully functional brushes ! Now let's see how long they last...

I have finished the first pass on both the NMM and red 'life support gears' I wanted to advance them at the same time to see how they worked together.





She now has paints on all her parts, so next I guess would be a crapload of glazes, nitpicking and tweaking, picking up the freehand and details and finally repainting a gazillion light points.
Who said painting minis was easy! ( Probably no one, ever.)

Also painted the base some, not unhappy with the marbling/granite floor.



And in order to avoid sci-fi overdose, I advanced the other projects, lot of rough and prepping; and thus, Queen Libby on her generic 'big cat' is ready for painting.

Thanks for watching.




No comments:

Post a Comment